Flylukla.com Global Adventure and Mountaineering Conference and Expo 2019 will provide an exclusive international forum for exchange of information, products and services on Adventure and Mountaineering, gathering all stakeholders in all forms under one umbrella! You can register online for the event.
Why flylukla.com GAMCE 2019?
- Recognition and support of the tremendous growth in adventure tourism
- Increase of 195 % to 3 billion from 2010 to 2013 compared to general tourism growth of 5 % in the same period
- Composition of adventure tourism in overall tourism grew from 26 % in 2010 to 42 % in 2013
- The share of adventure tourism is expected to grow exponentially given the tourism projection of 1.4 billion arrivals in 2014 and 1.8 billion arrivals in 2030
- Market share of growing emerging economies to be 57% in 2030, surpassing advanced destinations in 2015
Strategically located in the fastest growing region and between China and India. Asia-Pacific Region to gain the most with highest growth
- International arrivals from 22 % in 2010 to 30% in 2013
- International departures from 204 million in 2010 to 541 million in 2030
- To celebrate one of the world's most popular and prominent adventure destination, endowed with abundant natural resource and heritage. The cradle of adventure legends and celebrities.
- To revive Nepal as an adventure travel destination especially as a recovery solution to the 2015 earthquake disaster