Adventure Trade Fair And Exhibition
Why Get Hosted?
A. Command Attention and Seriousness from ExhibitorsWhen the Hosted Buyer speaks, exhibitors listen! Your special badge will speak for itself. You will find that exhibitors will give you top priority not in terms their time to talk to you but also respond to you equally seriously.
B. Save TimeWe will arrange 18 pre-scheduled appointments as per your selection during the three days of the Expo. This will save you time from waiting to be served or meet the right person at the stand. You will be given top priority plus, they will already be well-prepared to meet you and address your needs.
C. Save CostSave your company some money ……… let us take care of your full or partial costs of travel and accommodation. You and your business is very important to the Expo and its exhibitors.
D. Extra PerksAs a special guest of GAMCE 2019, you will receive top priority in qualifying for FAM trips offered and organized by various institutions, suppliers and exhibitors. It goes without saying, you will be invited to special receptions organized by various institutions, trade associations, suppliers and exhibitors. And the other little perks such free WiFi, airport pick-ups and drop-offs, hotel-venue-hotel transfers will be there to keep reminding you that you are special!
How to Qualify and Apply?No sweat! Just register as buyer or visitor and indicate your interest to qualify as a Hosted Buyer on the online form. Your business track record shall be verified and considered for awarding the Hosted Buyer status. Only eligible registrants shall be notified by November 15th.
Your Commitments as Hosted Buyer
Promise: Keep the AppointmentsHosted buyers come to GAMCE first and foremost to do business with our exhibitors. The purpose of appointments is to discuss a genuine piece of business that an exhibitor may be able to fulfill and respond with a solution. So… we recommend hosted buyers make a minimum number of 18 appointments during the course of the events. This still leaves lots of time for buyers to take advantage of other elements at the show –education, social events, FAM programs and networking – plus walk the floor finding new ideas, meeting new people and generally soaking up the buzz of the show floor.
Hosted Buyer Terms and Conditions
Hosted Buyer Program Inclusions
- Complimentary flights from selected destinations as per the offer by GAMCE 2019.
- Ground Transfers in Kathmandu: between airport/hotel/ GAMCE 2019
- Accommodation in a 3/5 star hotel (room only) for your program dates
- Free access to educational sessions and WiFi
Hosted Buyer Program Exclusions
- Any personal extras at the hotel, to be settled directly with the hotel upon your departure.
- Visa application fees
- Travel Insurance
Ensure that you have comprehensive travel insurance to cover your trip to attend GAMCE 2019 in Kathmandu. This should cover:
- Cancellation, Alteration, Curtailment, Rearrangement or Replacement – In the event of illness, personal injury or circumstances beyond your control which prevent you traveling to or from the exhibition as planned
- Medical expenses – In the event that you need medical treatment or emergency repatriation
- Personal property and business equipment – In the event of loss, theft or damage
- Political and natural disaster evacuation such as war, floods or volcanic eruption
- Personal liability
- Death or personal injury
Terms and Conditions
- Hosted buyers are requested to make a recommended minimum of 20 appointments with exhibitors – these can be made up of individual appointments, stand presentations and any pre-scheduled group appointments.
- All air tickets and hotel booking shall be arranged and sent by GAMCE 2019 organizer. Dates of travel departure from home will be between December 7 - December 9 and departures from Kathmandu will be on December 10th-11th. Travel schedules are organised by GAMCE 2019 to maximise time at the exhibition. Buyers are expected to stick to these arrangements. Deviations from these schedules are at the discretion of GAMCE 2019 organizer.
- GAMCE 2019 will only accept one buyer application per company. In the event of more than one application being received, the first application will be processed.
- Cancellations and / or changes will only be accepted by e-mail.
- Acceptance onto the Hosted Buyer Program is at the discretion of GAMCE 2019. Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to attend as a visitor and may take advantage of discounted airfares and accommodation.
- Hotel checkout is 12 PM on the day of your departure unless otherwise agreed by the hotel. Failure to checkout by this time may result in you being charged an additional fee by the hotel.
- Hosted Buyers must hold travel insurance with adequate insurance cover. Such insurance will ensure that they are covered against unforeseen cancellation charges, medical costs incurred whilst away from home, personal liability claims, loss of money or passport. Existing medical conditions and fitness to travel must be declared prior to GAMCE 2019 arranging flights otherwise travel insurance could be rendered null and void. GAMCE 2019 will have no responsibility for any default in insurance cover in respect to the hosted buyer.
- Hosted Buyers should have permission to travel from the company they are representing. GAMCE 2019 accepts no responsibility for the hosted buyer if they do not have permission to travel.